Friday, September 4, 2009

It was a very "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" day.

I did not have the most productive day today. ok it was productive in that I got up and went to work, came home and took the kids to open house at school, then took them to McDonald's for lunch. I came home and vegged. I began to wonder where my Kindle charger was, since it's dead and all. Then the searching began. I don't like searching for things. I am generally very good at it (so much so that Kim is always asking me to find his lost things), but I don't like it. Especially when I can't find the item within five minutes. Then I get annoyed. And cranky.

I decided to put in the hannah Montana Movie for julia and I to watch, and tried to forget about the charger. But periodically I would get up and check another place. I started texting Renee who was at my house to help clean last week to ask if she remembered my putting it someplace. I even appealed to my Facebook friends list "If you were my Kindle charger, where would you be?" Then Kim came home and helped me look.

Finally I asked myself the question I should have asked myself second (after where did you see it last?): Where did I normally put it before the big clean and why isn't it there now? I put it in the blue container under my end table but I put those.... AHA!!!! I found it.

But now my day is wasted. Kim is kindly cooking dinner before he goes out of town for a week and a half. I feel like today was an epic fail. I didn't do anything particularly bad, and I know I should be resting because my fibromyalgia gets worse if I don't, but i feel bad when I rest. What's up with that? I do ENJOY the resting while I do it, but there is always guilt.

Ruby Rating for today: 2/5 So very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment