Monday, November 29, 2010

Today was an excellent day!

I woke up, had clean clothes to wear because I actually did my laundry and put it away, and left the house looking pretty cute! Then I passed the torch to my replacement at work and breathed a sigh of relief as I left the office with my coffee cups and pictures of the family and iPod docking station. I came home and got busy cleaning while I waited for Joe to come home from school while watching one of my favorite movies. I was doing crazy Martha Stewart kinds of cleaning. Taking damp cloths and a butter knife and scraping off junk from the floors kind of stuff. Moved things out to the curb for trash I have been meaning to get out there for years. I put on Christmas music and danced with the children in my clean living room. I made dinner. I played games with the kids. I read Christmas books to Joe. I played more games. I felt like supermom. Superwife.

I felt like the Proverbs 31 woman, even if it was only for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment